How Small Businesses are Really Using Social Media
We scoured through what seemed to be an infinite amount of data to break down exactly how small businesses are using social media.
The key takeaways from this infographic include:
- Exactly which social networks small businesses are really using — Twitter and Facebook anyone?
- Nearly 1/4 of our small businesses are on WordPress, with others on Tumblr and Blogger in small numbers.
- A large chunk of our users have multiple Twitter and Facebook profiles (Facebook three times more than Twitter).
- Twitter is a more engaged and responsive audience, even more so than Facebook.
- Small businesses are using social media management tools like Postling more and more since they serve as a one-stop site and aggregate comments across all of their social networks.
We see things are starting to change on the small businesses front — more businesses are blogging, Twitter and Facebook have become more important than ever, and people are finding solutions to the inevitable time management problem that social media creates.